What Can I Do?
- Contribute to the preserve library.
- Answer the monthly question.
- Share recipes and cooking tips.
When you see us out in the neighbourhood, you’ll be able to:
- Talk to local youth who are working on this project about the things you like to cook.
- Ask questions about how to grow your own food.
- Make art! You and your family will be able to participate in making your own art projects, too.
After the summer, we’ll also be making a cookbook and will have a number of free copies for core neighbourhood residents.
- If you have a recipe you’d like to share, we would love to include it in this cookbook.
- Our cookbook will help make it easier for everyone in Saskatoon’s core neighbourhoods to try new food and learn more about each other’s cultures and family traditions.
Visit Locals Only and the Mobile Market next summer!
And in the meantime, if you have any delicious recipes or ideas for what kinds of food we should offer, please let us know.